Wednesday 15 January 2014

Street Snaps #1

Hi everyone!
We hope everyone had a great start to the new year (:
(If you took our make up inspirations tips as a guide for those new year parties - we hope you had an even greater start! (: )

Today we went out around campus for our very first street scout on outfits that we think are trend-setting! Here's what we gathered for our first edition of street snaps!



Kimei, 20 
School of Technology and the Arts (STA) 
"I didn't really think of my outfit today because I just threw this on. 
I would say my style is effortless without too much thought."

Well Kimei, we sure do love the dress you had on today and we think your tote bag is adorable!
Be right back girl, we're gonna head out and get one ourselves. "




Edward, 20 
School of Engineering (SEG) 
"My outfit today is somewhat couture inspired. 
I went after the Margiela feel and this style is inspired from them."

Very chic, Edward! We love how you've layered both your tops. 
Extra credit because in this weather, not many will do that in the name of fashion!


Felicia, 18 
School of Hospitality (SOH) 
"My fashion style actually consists of dark colors.
The main reason why I went with this outfit today is because the module that I have today doesn't allow shorts in the dress code." 

We're definitely digging her vest in this one.
Very rock chick, don't you think? (:





Asraf, 21
School of Hospitality (SOH) 
"My style consists of mostly colors because I love to stand out from the crowd." 

You've certainly stood out Asraf! Interesting printed shirt you have on there!
Welcome to the jungle, baby! 




Cherlene, 19 
School of Hospitality (SOH) 
"Today's outfit is actually quite simple and rushed because I was running late. 
I went with this skirt because I wasn't allowed to wear shorts for today's module." 

We love how you played up your black top with this skirt, Cherlene! 
The color of your skirt and the prints on it certainly made it pop (:


Thanks to all who agreed to be photographed for this first edition of Street Snaps!
We hope you liked how the pictures turned out! (:

If you think you are dressed to impress, or if you think you deserve to be featured here because you're fabulously dressed, please, do give us a holler and we'll bring clothesxenvy to you in our next edition of Street Snaps (:

P.S: We love how some of the street scouts that we featured incorporated prints into their outfits because that's what we will be featuring in our next project! #omgareyouexcitedyet

Alright that's enough spilling of the beans for the next post!
We'll see you in the next one! xx

No comments: